Hepatitis B Community
hbsag positive

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hbsag positive

Hello sir I am shanmugam age 21 from chennai please guide me to convert positive to negative. Last month l am check blood test results hbsag :positive than I check another test hbeag :1517.891 and Hbv Dna -(quantitative real time -PCR) ---EDTA BLOOD ----345272750 Ul /ML.
Please guide me. It possible are not
You are HbeAg positive with a very high viral load. This is usual for someone who is in the Immune Tolerance phase. However, if this is the first time you tested positive for HBsAg without any history of Hepatitis B in your family. It may still be an acute infection. Wait 6 months and repeat your HBsAg, HBeAg, hbvdna, AND liver function (ALT etc) tests.
Hepatitis B is a chronic disease, it is easily managed, but at the moment, only a small % get cured over time.