hbsag reactive, anti-hbs nonreactive, anti-hbe nonreactive!!
i am diagnosed since year 2009. my hbsag was reactive, anti-hbs was non reactive, my anti-hbe was non reactive! my concern is am i contagious???????? if i becoming pregnant did my incoming baby will have a disease like me????// am i contagious if my partner get have sex with me????????
How infectious you are generally depends on your viral load - quantity of viral dna material detected in your serum. Normally, if you are HBeAg non-reactive, then your viral load is usually low (there are exceptions!).

Since you did not say whether you are HBeAg positive (reactive) and what your viral load (hbvdna) is, we can tell how infectious you are.

But regardless of your what your viral load is, you are potentially contagious. You should always engage in protected sex or have your partner vaccinated.
When your baby is born, the baby must immediately receive the standard course of passive-active immunoprophylaxis with hepatitis B immunoglobulin (HBIG) and the hepatitis B vaccine. If your viral load is very high, you should also consider treatment during your pregnancy in order to further reduce the chance of vertical transmission.

HBV is perfectly manageable, so be pro-active and don't take chances with yourself, babies, and partners.
thank you for answering my concern! i will give you soon my update on my present lab. works since i didnt have not undergo yet for a hepatitis profile. my hbEag was non reactive but this result was a last year ago.
my another concern is.... is there a medication that can fight or remove the virus for a disease Hepatitis B?????? what are the food or the diet that we can follow????
Chronic Hepatitis B can be effectively controlled. At the moment, there is no cure, but several treatment methods are being investigated that may lead to a high rate of cure.

We are just like everybody else, we should eat a balanced diet, keep fit and normal weight. Check your Vitamin D level, if low, take Vitamin D supplement/spend more time under the sun. Oh, avoiding drinking and no smoking, of course.
thank you so much for answering my queries!!!!!!!!! you explained well my confusion mind!!!!!!!!!! if i take my laboratory i will give my result to you as soon as possible and please help me again to find the answer of my queries.... thank you so much and god bless!!!!!!!!!!
please help me to explain what are the indications for each hepatitis profile....