hello.pls help clarrify
I was recented tested to be HBsAg+,hbsAb negative,HbeAg negative,HbeAb postive and hbcab postive but my liver function test seem somehow abnormal please tell me if am the intepreting wrongly total protein 7.5g/dl,albumin 4.4/dl,total bilirubin in 2.1,conjugate bilirubim in 0.6,alk phoshatase is 115u/l ALT is 21(is dis high or normal) and AST is 4u/l is this not too low..please clearify..am from Nigeria and my heamogram test says normocytic and normochromic..i want to know if am acute or chronic carrier but the virus is a little more than 6 month in my blood.am still waiting for my viral load test result ..please help clarrify
Hello, without the viral load you can't know if you have it or if your body has been able to fight it off.

If you have a viral load then you will no you do have it, no viral load, your body fought it off
Alt 21 is  good
AST looks low but I don't know the range

I know it is nerve racking, try to take care til the results come in

Good luck.
@Dee1956...thank you so much for the clarrification.i really apprecaite.what about the bilirubim level..isnt it a sign of overwork load on the liver ..

to know how your liver is you need fibroscan or biopsy, this is a must blood tests can tell how your liver is

bilirubin gets abnormal in very advanced cirrhosi, not just cirhosis or eraly cirrhosis but many other diseases increase bilirubiun and other disease are mostly benigne without any problem from hi bilirubin...

so it is important to check how liver is or exclude other pathologies making high bilirubin
Need more comments from forum please on the result of my test.
hello dee and how are you i got my viral test result today and it was 1750iu/ml..what is your advice on this..i have never used an antiviral and the virus is more than 6 months in my blood
hello stef and how are you i got my viral test result today and it was 1750iu/ml..what is your advice on this..i have never used an antiviral and the virus is more than 6 months in my blood.do you think my body is clearing the virus?
Generally, no treatment is recommended by most guidelines if your viral load is < 2,000 iu/ml and your ALT is normal. But regular checkup is still required.

Most of us are not doctors here and cannot be a substitute for your own doctor.