help me pls
i am hbsag postive, anti hbe and anti hbc posible pba ma cure plz help me what to do
Not all of us here understand Tagalog, so try to write in English if you want more comments.
  We would be glad to help, but please try to be specific with what you want, are you in treatment ? do you want to get into treatment ?, perhaps you can use a program that can translate into english to better ask ? It is not that nobody wants to help you, we just need to be able to understand what you want help with..... good luck (trolleater)
im sorry about that mam, i just want to know mam if there is chance to be get healed my hepa b my HBsAG 1.815 cutoff is .805 reactive but before that is 4.900 last two years ago, Anti-HBS .966 cutoff .688 reactive, HBeAg .608 cutoff .915 non reactive Anti-Hbe .452 cutoff .664 non reactive, Anti-Hbc Igm .318 cutoff  .533 Anti HAV igm .176 cutoff .281 nonreactive i was detected carry this hepa last 2003 feb do i have a chance mam to cure thanyou  
same question to mam/sir trolleater thank you  
i'm sorry sir i didnt saw your profile first im very sorry sir can you pls give me advise sir i beg you
Are you both hbsag and antiHbs reactive?
So this is your data:

HbsAg - 1.815 - reactive
Anti-HbS - .966 - reactive
HbeAg - .608 - non reactive
Anti-Hbe - .452 - non reactive
Anti-HbC IgM - .318 - non reactive

We need HBV DNA, Fibroscan/Biopsy and ALT with AST results to have a complete picture. If you can, include that on your data. Right now we only know you're a carrier.

1. There is no cure.
2. There are treatments that can control the virus.
3. Treatments can lead to a cure although the chance is small.
4. Healthy lifestyle helps. Lots of vegetables and fruits.
5. No alcohol, sleep early at night, no stress and exercise everyday.

hi there thank you i got my latest result from phil. gen. hospital today hbsag 9308 reactive  unit COI reference value more than 1 anti hbs <2.00 non reactive unit IU/l, ref. value more than 10, anti hbc 0.01 reactive unit COI ref. value less than 1, hbeag 0.119 non reactive unit COI ref. value more than 1 and then ALT result 58 unit IU/L range 17-63, Albumin result  43 unit g/L  35-48
I'm not a doctor but this is my opinion:
We need Fibroscan or Ultrasound to see your liver status and HBV DNA to see virus replication. But from the data so far, you're a carrier and based on current guidelines, don't need treatment. Just monitor every 6 months.
anti hbs not negative
my anti hbs negative
thank you for your time just to give advised to me since i found that there is no chance to make my hbsag negative now i raised my hands up only i can do now is to accept i can not afford to those test and every thing thnak you guys god bless
Nobody can clear HbsAg fast even the ones who can afford the tests.

Those tests are necessary to choose the treatment and to decide if you need one, but if you are going to be treated anyway It is better to save the money for something else.

bear in mind that Ultrasound and fibroscan tests do not need any consumable except the electricity, so the testers charge as much or as little as they want, therefore prices for the test vary very much in the market. Where I live they some times give 50% discounts at night or for students etc.
So maybe you can find an affordable test if you try.

What you can always do is refuse from smoking and alcohol, keep good bmi and keep healthy diet, that will be a great help for your liver.

Those tests are necessary to choose the treatment and to decide if you need one, but if you are NOT going to be treated anyway It is better to save the money for something else.

Why are you putting your hands up? You can prevent the virus from activating by eating lots of vegetables and fruits. Don't drink alcohol, sleep before 10 at night, avoid sugar, salt and cooking oil, do 15-30 minutes exercise everyday, avoid meat and don't stress. If you do these, your immune system will be strong and you can be a carrier until you die without needing medication.

The main weapon against this virus is your immune system. So do your best to make it strong. Find out what herbals that can help.  
instead of sugar can i take raw honey? tnx
I don't know but to be safe I myself don't take sugar in my diet. Google Alkaline diet, it's what I do in my diet. A lot of people in this forum does it too.
i too stopped any suguar from years, just eat rarely sugar in cakes or some foods
after stopping you get very sensitive so you ll feel sugar already in milk and food, honey is very good add on provided it has no sugar added but pure honey only
it is really pure newly harvest honey so can i take it?
hi sir drew, i have a question? What if i dont have money to get good eating diet? Is thre any kind of food that i can eat that hepls my immune system become strong?
sir, dis is my hepa b profile,

HbsAg elisa .105 reactive
anti-hbs .105 non reactive
Hbeag .105 non reactive
anti-hbe .816 reactive
anti-hbc G .434 reactive
anti-hbc M .105 non reactive..

Do u think i have a chronic hepatitis b?
dan, where u from, like you im diagnosed carrier of hepa b last jan.14, nu gngawa mo ngaun? Stressed k din ba??
yes you have chronic HBV, but please use English if you want to get efficient help.

So i have no cure in hepa b? How sad..
Unfortunately not immediate complete cure, but there are drugs that can keep the virus under control. So you are luck that you have diagnosed it now you know your enemy.
Good luck!
Then eat only a small bowl of rice and many vegetables. Especially Broccoly and Spinach. Drink alkaline water because it makes the body a bad place for all viruses. Squeeze a half lemon to 1 litre of water to make alkaline water and drink 2 litres a day . Exercise 30 minutes everyday and never stress.
even its not cold water? how many minute it takes before can i drink the lemon in 1ltr. of water
wla iniinum ko nlng to