Hepatitis B Community
help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

help

Please help with some advice im 18and a new mummy i found out i had hep b in my pregancy test ..anyways my docs aren't that good in explaining things the said that my hep b was very low some thing like in the hunders. So what's going to happen in time like if it gets really bad can you die from it in a early age.. What im asking is can some one explian what happens in time please  
Hbvadvocate.org
What numbers are in the hundreds? Hbvdna? Did you get any other tests like Hbsag quant or Hbeag, Liver function tests? Although your recent pregnancy may affect this? Did your baby get vaccinated at birth? Also what country are you from? Sorry for all the questions! Congratulations also for your recent baby.