help
any one can advice i have compensated cirhosis taking meds and eating healthy but still i feel weakness sometimes and energetic the other day
any products or vitamin supplement i can use to cure weakness?
hi
for the weakness try to take rest if you can,listen to your body
vitamins take vit d
eat  vegetables and fruits( wich contain vit c)
avoid oïl and lot of sugar
try to walk30min a day if you can

1. Eath healthy,

2. Drink a lot water

3. Live health (go to bed early, get up early, no alcohol, no smoke, etc.)

4. Get sun everyday

5. 2 times exercise in everyday (one in the morning and one in the evening). Each exercise should be at least 45 mins. Walking, swimming, biking are recommended.

6. Get rid of depression

7. Get rid of fat

Do above for  at least 2 weeks. Then you will come here and write THANK YOU, I AM SO GOOD.

I have a fit body. I do what I advised. plus I do insanity cardio program. I feel so good.
i do rest, i am not very fat also do exercise no smoking or alcohal ever, what vit d supplements i can take?
also i take glucose for energy is it okay?
SafiSifa is spot on. You may feel "better" in 2 weeks, but you won't be 100%. When my Chronic Hepatitis B went active, I start with vague weakness that turned into major weakness. Vitamin D levels were horrible for me (I believe it was at 14, which is very low). As I am on TX and as my Vitamin D level is back in normal range, I definitely notice me getting stronger the past 3-4 weeks. I had to takes Vitamin D supplements - 5,000iu x2 daily to get me back up to normal due to no sun where I lived in winter.

No alcohol and no smoking is important. It destroys your liver. Depression, if any, is usually a sign of liver disease as well as low Vitamin D. Even if you are too weak to exercise, do it anyway! I pushed myself and would feel great after I did it. Unfortunately, some things do not allow me to exercise as much as I'd like to.
thanks so much will def look forward to it