Hepatitis B Community
hep B

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hep B

hbs 10.00 <2.00 negative hbe 1.00 0.004 reactive hbc Igm 1.00 0.070 negative
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
If HBeAg is positive or reactive it  means that virus is active and  patient needs treatment .There are many antiviral medications available to treat this condition .Hepatitis B treatment aims  to produce antibody in blood. The presence of HB-CAB may signify the body’s immune system response and production of antibody in response to a protein in the hepatitis B virus called the hepatitis B core antigen HBcAg. A positive IGM HBcAb test result means you have an acute hepatitis B infection or in the past 6 months.The specific treatment can be decided only after a complete clinical examination and correlation of the clinical findings with the test results. Do discuss the test results with your doctor. I hope it helps.
Discuss it with your doctor and write to me again.
Best wishes and kind regards!