hep b after vaccination
Did the test was negative got the vaccine first shot.. and the result became Hbsag..positive.. hbsab..negative hbeag .. neg... hbeab neg hbcab..neg.. it's 7 years after and it's still the same... I didn't complete the vaccine though... what does this mean...
who s the stupid to tell you to test hbsag, you have to test hbsab, no intelligence needed.....
hbsab is negative like wise hbcab, hbeab,hbeag all negative.. only Hbsag shows positive
Hi, if you still are hbsag positive after seven years, it means you are chronically infected with hbv. Talk to your doctor and tell them to follow you up, take tests like hbv dna, liver function tests, fibroscan, ultrasound, etc.
, I would have shown you the results that ive being doing its been like that for 7 years
The HBV vaccine consists of HBsAg. So you test HBsAg within two weeks of receiving a injection of the vaccine, it is possible to test positive for HBsAg and negatives for everything else. As Stef2011 said, you should test HbsAg before vaccination (just in case you were already infected) and you test HBsAb afterwards, just to make sure you responded to the vaccination.

It is highly unlikely that you still tested positive for HBsAg after 7 years. If you were ever infected with HBV, acute or chronic, you would test positive for HBcAB!
The HBV vaccine can only induce production of HBsAb, it is only a protein and should not interfere with HBcAb which is produced by the body's immune system.
Honestly am confused a doctor told me that it seems it was a bad vaccine.. that's why only Hbsag is positive and all others negative... I don't how true it is