hep b
i had hep b  like 5 years ago they said i was over it ,doesnt hep b lay dormant? dont you always have hep b? does it come back?
Hello raven845!
It depends of what kind of HepB you have. There is two type known: Acut and Chronical.
ACUT: its is possible to negativize
chronical: not possible (it is present in your body always... :-( )

Dont vorry. You are one lucky guy. :-)

Greats from Serbia!
thank you! i am female though. i think they said ill always have it,but im no longer contagious?i was so yellow my family called me big bird.this was 5 years ago, but i was raped two years ago and wondered if i passed it on. im in a relationship now and so far he hasnt gotten it after a year.will it ever surface again?
Hi your blood will always show that you had it, your viral load will be 0 which means it is gone as far as attacking your liver which is a good thing.  It is similar to check positive for having had the chicken pox, you no longer have chicken post but you test positive for have had it.
I hope this helps, if not someone else will come along to help
Dee