hepa B
My brother was just hospitalized April 7,2012 and was diagnosed of having a acute Hepa B. The doctor who is assigned to my brother is giving us a hard time. Since we don't have enough money we have no choice but to bring him out to the hospital since his heath card did not cover his hospitalization. We don't know what's the problem of the doctor but he don't perform his suites to my brother. He even did not give any medication to buy for my brother , pls help us on what to do we are really at lost because of what happening. What are we going to do with my brother? Will he be able to go back to his work again? Hope you can help me with this.

acute hbv is benigne and cleared 100% unless your brother used drugs or disco pills or pops which destroys immune system.

no drugs exist and no drug is needed for acute hbv, it is less dangerous than a flu infact very very few people dye because of acute hbv while many dye of flu...it is just harmless
GO TO MEDECOR BLDG. IN  ORTIGAS ave. Greenhils!!THERES A CLINIC THERE AT 3RD FLOOR, room 310!!sHES REALLY A GREAT DOCTOR!!TRY IT!!

he probably wont need visit by now if it was acute he recovered already, acute hbv is just like a flu and kills less people than a flu