hepa B
I was diagnosed with hepa b reactive, but I dont know if its chronic or acute its not indicated in the result. I also dont have any idea when I actually get it. I dont have d symptoms. I just felt stressed out and weak the past months I cant remember when it starts. i went for 2nd opinion and got the same result. I was rejected from my application abroad because of this. how would I know it its chronic or acute. is there a  treatment for this. I really need this job, my son is going to college soon.
A sudden diagnosis of HepB can be freightening.  And what you are feeling is quite normal.  Most of us who find out by accident share your experience.  And I am sorry that it has affected your employment.  It just goes to show the public's ignorance on HepB.

Being from the Philippines, 39 years old, no symptoms, don't know when you got it are significant risk factors for a chronic infection.  If you are female, your son should be tested for HepB as well since transmission from mother to baby at birth is quite common.  This is not to add to your stress.  It is an opportunity to take care of oneself.

While treatment is available, not everyone who has HepB needs treatment.

Go to the address below to have a better understanding of HepB:

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Introduction--Welcome-Page/show/34?cid=153

Good luck and keep us informed.