Hepatitis B Community
"hepa b carrier"

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

"hepa b carrier"

"hepa b carrier"
by pukeng, 5 minutes ago
Tags: hepa B
hi, i'm new to this forum.last 2005 i was diagnosed for a hepa b positive,i under go for hepatitis profile and the result is
HBSAG- reactive
ANTI-HBS- negative
ANTI-HBC IGG- reactive
ANTI-HAV IGM- negative
HBE ANTIGEN- negative
ANTI HBE- reactive
and the other results are normal.i under go treatment with HB IMMUNOGLOBULIN for 2 shots and a healthy option silymarine capsule as my vitamins for 3 months the doktor explain to me the result that i'm a "hepa b carrier " not tranferable and there's a chance to go abroad.for the past few years i got married and have 1 kid.as of now my husband is in saudi arabia and he was negative also our kid,and we plan to go there as his dependents.i try to have my HbSag screening to know if the virus is gone,but sad to know that the result is still reactive.i feel so depressed,and always crying.any one who know's the policy of saudi arabia?are they reject me for having a dependent visa?i want to go there to live with my husband and our kid,pls help  to enlighten me,is there a chance?any one who have the same case like me who go to saudi arabia?hoping for an immediate reply..thanks a lot..
elow der same case i'm planning to go in saudi because my boyfriend was der november last 2009 dis january i undergo my medical for me 2 work in saudi also i was shocked because my result was unfit and sad to say i have a hepa b.My boyfriend and i planning to get married and has plan to stay der in saudi for good but now all of that dreams lost...
friend sorry to say a law is a law, a policy is a policy so we have no chance to go in middle east....As of now im in a stage of acceptance every time i remembered that i always crying,thinking and feel im insane for what happened in me...
hi der..i also have the same case..m a carrier..i had undergone series of laboratory and treatmenrs..my SGPT is normal..and after months of treatment it is still reactive..the doctor said that my case is in active..i have the disease but it doesnt damage my liver since my sgpt is normal..
but still m disapointed..why me?? i really want to work abroad.. but i think dats imposible for now..
you know friends theres nothing impossible with god first believe in the lord have faith and hope and love for him jesus is our personal saviour cry out to him acknowledged him as our personal saviour surender to him everything repent of sins for the jesus say i am the way the truth and the life no one goes to the father except by me then the holy spirit will guide you for everything strong faith to god you can even ask anything in his name by your faith faith in god your disease will heal i suggest play o mowen song i m the god that healeth thee by don mowen or other christian song hillsong try fasting ask for gods help god sees your humble heart by faith you willbe heal in jesus name be healed pray to god my friend ok take it from me marilyn