Hepatitis B Community
hepa b reactive

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hepa b reactive

what is the meaning of hepa b reavtive and what is the symtoms (symptoms) of the virus and what is the medication of that can u help me cause mu husband has a hepa b reactive?
Hepa b reactive means that the virus is present. Sometimes it is asymptomatic. It can be acute or chronic. The former should be gone in 6 months the latter is probably forever.
You should check yourself on HbsAg and if nonreactive get vaccinated.
I can also infect the pain honestly have hepa b reactive husband and I are sort can I do to not infect us?
Sorry, I do not fully understand what you say.
what i mean did the remember of the family can affect that virus or not actually i dont have hepa b reactive my husband do u think we can also affected for that?
All family members should be vaccinated, then the virus will not affect them.
so it means we need to seperate his all things like his plate and spoon