Hepatitis B Community
hepa b

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hepa b

i'm 18 years old and diagnosed that i'm an inactive carrier of hepatitis b..can i still work on health care in the future?..for example to be a nurse someday?i am worried because there will be medical tests that i should pass..
Depends on where.  People may have prejudices even when you are very safe.
I don't think so...2 years ago, goin' college, I should taking up Nursing. But I was not allowed to enroll 'cause they say I was/am Hepatitis B reactive...
my doctor said i got it from my mom when she gave birth to me..i don't know if my brother has it too but he is now enrolled in the college of medicine, he's an incoming first year in the college of medicine..
HbsAg is reactive
Anti- Hbs is nonreactive
HbeAg nonreactive
Anti- Hbe is reactive

can you please interpret the results..am i infectious?i've read that the presence of HbeAg indicates that the virus is replicating..what about the Anti-Hbe?..
HbsAg is reactive
Anti- Hbs is nonreactive
HbeAg nonreactive
Anti- Hbe is reactive