hepa b
hi guys! I'm new of this site and I have hepaB also, I discovered it last october 2004 until now I carried the virus.Since in the beginning my Doctor said that I am in acute stage and sad to say that I did not cure I belong to chronic and Inactive carrier, my doctor did not give me any medication co'z according to him my anti-bodies is building-up to fight against the virus.

Last April 2011, I have lab test and these are the results:

HBsAg -------------------  2044.52  reactive
Anti-HBs ----------------     0.34   non-reactive
HBeAg -------------------     0.48   non-reactive
Anti-HBe  ---------------     0.5     reactive
Anti-HBc IgG -----------    12.23   reactive
Anti-HAV IgM ----------     0.46   non-reactive
SGPT  --------------------    23.51 u/l
Liver ultrasound -------   normal

My doctor said no need treatment/medication just only healthy life style and take vitamins like essentially and godex. So I've followed his advised.

Now today June 2013, I have lab test;

HBsAg ---------------------  2355.79 reactive
HBeAg ---------------------       0.48 non-reactive
SGPT -----------------------  19 U/L

I have noticed that my HBsAg is increasing, Is this dangerous to my side? Pls. help me! what should I do?what does it means? Can anybody give me and idea and any suggestion and advise?
this information is not enough to understand your liver status. You are missing ALT, AST, HBV DNA, bilirubin, (your viral load) and do Fibroscan to know your fibrosis stage.
I think SGPT stands for ALT and it is indeed good.
The HBsAg results cannot be called increasing when you only have two results, this might me a mere fluctuation as HBV infection is an ongoing process, so don't get stressed about this.

There are a few scenarios in your case.
Since your HBsAg is not high you might try interferon treatment to push it down even further and hope for a complete clearance of HBV. However with your good ALT result, no drastic damage on liver (ultrasound, you should do the fibroscan/biopsy to get a full picture) some doctors will advise a passive strategy monitoring your status and I think your doc is taking that course. ALT is a very strong predictor of interferon response - your result is very good in terms of liver status but its not placing you good for response to IFN.

Post your HBV DNA quantity and do a fibroscan/biopsy. I think experienced people here will advise you more.