hepatitis B antibody levels

please advise me on whether my hepatitis antibody level is whithin normal range. I am a health sector professional and I had my routine hepatitis B antibody levels checked recently.

My Anti-HBs antibody level was 1192 (eleven hundred) mIU/ml. The lab analyst informed me that they do not check for IgM or IgG levels, but the total antibody titer. She told me that Im okay and that I am protected against Hep B infection. From what I know, the protective level is 10 mIU/ml, so my almost twelve hundred seems an awful lot to me. Should I test myself for HBcAb total and/or IgM HBcAb?

I had my first anti-Hep B vaccination in 1993 and in 2003 I had a booster without any antibody level testing.

What should I do now?

Thank you very much,

Ann.
Your HepB immune status is fine.  The higher the anitbody level the better.  10 is the minimal level to be considered to have immunity.  If you are still concern, ask to be tested for the HepB surface antigen.  If it's negative and it should be in your case, you are fine and don't have to worry about HepB.  
I had a my first hepatitis b jab in march 2013 and 2nd one a week later , my immunity was over 100,  I had a blood test done on 23rd April 2013 my health advisor contacted me today to advise my antibody levels are 4 and I require a booster  , what does that mean and why would they drop so low, ?I cant find out why and health advisor said she doesn't know.
Please help

Lola