Hepatitis B Community
hepatitis B positive.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hepatitis B positive.

dear sir
My hepatitis B surface antigen is positive for 5 years ago bud my hepatitis B profile is normal , and hbv dna by pcr is not reactive and My LFT profile is all normal  so what should i do? Is there is to need any treatment or any vaccination?
Please guide me in right way. Is it passible that  hepatitis B surface antigen become negative or not please tell to reduced tension.  
with best regard
If i understand ur statment 5 years ago you tested HBSag positive then your HBVdna negative.
The good news is about HBV dna neg the virus is not replicating in ur system.

But how about your HBSAG Quant have you done this test to know how many cells are infected on the liver.
Also what about your previous result 5 yesrs ago and latest result HBV dna was always negative?
-HBSab?
-HBCIgg?
-HBC-Igm?

dear sir
with best regard
thanks a lot for giving us information

-HBSab?
-HBCIgg?
-HBC-Igm?

thanks a lot to MedHelp that give me information.
Helo sir Softlab;

Please help me to understand my hepa profile;
I have no money for the consultation..please

HBsAg- 3.155 = reactive
Anti- HBs- 0.178 = non reactive
HBeAg- 0.453 = reactive
Anti-HBe- 1.785 = non reactive
Anti-HBc Igm- 01.07 = non reactive

I will appreciate your help. thank u so much and godbless :)
May God help all of us.

You are HBSAG positive meaning HBV carriere. so you need to test HBV dna this tels you how the virus multiplication on your system. Alsa a test called HBSAG quant this will tell u how many cells infected on the liver.
Therefore you will know if you are to take treatment or just monitore depend on the result above.
Based on the result above your imune system is very week and need boosting. (No anti bodies for HBSAG+HBEag+HBCigg.
My advise is to forget about the virus and focus on building strong imune system good lifestyle helps less stress also helps   Healty food as no fried and junk food help. Bio staff help. Check your vit D if low u need lot of sun exposure + blue fish sardines salmon and others  or simply Vit D 3.
good day,

i am a seaman and i was hoping if you could interpret this for me. i was diagonosed to have Hepa B infection.

sgpt/alt : 44
anti-HBe Igm: 0.060 non reactive
anti-HBe: 0.043 reactive
HBeAG: 0.061 Non Reactive
HBsAG: with titer: 7900.000 Reactive.

Can this mean how long should i be taking medication coz my doctor only given me Livagard(Vit E) many thanks.

Dear Sir .
my latest test result are as following

1.HBsAg- 120    = reactive
2.Anti- HBs-       = non reactive
3.HBeAg-           = non reactive
4.Anti-HBe-        = non reactive
5.HBV dna        =non reactive
6.HBSAG Quant level is =1200
7.LFT profile level is all normal
8.Complete blood count (CBC) level is all normal
9.Vitamin_D level is = 56
10. Electrolytes level is all normal
*I am healthy, I have no complaint about my health,
*So what should  eat from the foods, vegetables, fruits and drinks,
*Is there any treatment is need or not please reply me soon,
*what should I do? please guide me to reduce my tension.

I will appreciate your help. thank u so much and god bless :)
.

You look ok, it is almost inactive carrierr if hbsag is in iu/ml.

You can try interferon or you can wait a gew years for a new treatment to come. Keep healthy lifestyle, avoid alcohol and tobaco. Eat vegetables and almost no meat and no processed food.
okay thanks a lot that we have MedHelp like you people in our life then we have no tension, our is reduce by you people.
again tkanks to all member of medhelp
with best regard .
*how was my latest result ?
*can I eat green paper, ground fresh chili, garlic, fish, chicken meat fried food and from medicine which is disadvantage for me?
*Is it possible for new treatment to come in future years?
*I don't no about processed food? please explain in detail.
*Now I should wait for new treatment, there is no need of treatment for me now .
*one question more I am pregnant now it is my first pregnancy and it is my first month,
*Is HBSag effected to my baby health or not?
*But one doctor told me that if  HBe anti body is reactive so 80% chance to keep your baby healthy I mean baby HBsag will negative, then within 24 hours before born,  a baby should vaccine of immune glublen, I think  that the spelling of vaccine is not right please forgive me .
*should I start folic aced now or not?
okay with best regard
again tkanks to all member of medhelp
with best regard .