hepatitis B
sir i test +vehbsag,
serum bilirubin(total)  1.30 mg/dl
.serum bilirubin(direct)   0.38 mg/dl
and SGOT(ast)  26u/l ,
SGPT(alt)   32 u/l,
serum alkalinephosphate(ALP)    118 u/l,
HBeAg[by EIA]    0.036,
Anti HBcIgM     1.0 PEI U/ml.
medy i wan to know wat it means,do i hv cronic hepatite or i m just a carrier,and wat carrier mens. tell me the prevention and medicine or injection for that, is it posssible tat me or my patner will  suffer after marriage.my brother died with liver serosis.after tat i chek the blood and above is the report of lab(CURE WELL LABORATORYcuttack ,orissa).plz do send me the information regarding hepatite b.
with regard
sunilkumar Rath
About your IgM anti-HBc: I could not make out from your numbers if you tested positive for it or not. Can you also write the reference range for your labs, and also mention what exactly they have written in the report: reactive or non-reactive, etc.

Read this for more info: http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Introduction--Welcome-Page/show/34?cid=153

I hope you are under the care of a good gastroenterologist. You would have to do a HBV DNA viral load test next, followed by an ultrasound and/or a biopsy.

If you are planning on getting married, make sure that she is vaccinated. This will take a few months. Confirm that she is producing antibodies to be sure that the vaccine has worked.
"Anti HBcIgM     1.0 PEI U/ml. negative(10 PEI U/ml)
I want to know  is there any vaccine for hep B + if he or she is positive.
and what about the married life if i get married ,is it possible tat she may infected by hep B,if yes wat are the prevention method."

You are chronically infected. Vaccination will be of any use to you. If you are getting married, like I said, get your partner vaccinated, and your Hep B will not affect her at all.