Hepatitis B Community
hepatitis b and serious mass protein
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hepatitis b and serious mass protein

Hi,
Im hepatitis b carrier and its active, at the moment im taking pegasus interferon everyweek and i want to go to the gym and take serious mass cos im so unhappy with my self being skinny . I really need to put weight . I decided to take serious mass and i already purchase 5 kg (one month servings) can i take it please advice me
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
no avoid all that while on peg
Blank
How about whey protein
Blank
why dont you concentrate on getting cured?normal gym is ok but not excess

as to excess protein i dont know if that can be good or bad, better avoid if not known

as to being skinny or full of muscles...i think gym muscles make humans look like horrible fat cows....
Blank
I dont want big gym muscles i only want to put some weight another 10 or 15 kg will do me good . Im so keen about being cured . Im just fed up from being too skinny with no wills to eat
Blank
Just theory but the less weight/mass the more  of 180mcg peg inthe circulation.a big mass human will benefit less from the same dose
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank