Hepatitis B Community
hepatitis b cure

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hepatitis b cure

plz suggest me the best hospital in world..that can cure my friends hepatites b....is cure is possible
reply soon..
thanx
sid

if you don t have finacial issues a doctor/researcher is the best choice the hospital is less impportant
the best hospital in europe is in germany but hospital i don t know about doctors there:

Hannover Germany
Ospedale Universitario, Dipartimento di
Medicina Interna-Servizio di Gastroenterologia,
Epatologia ed Endocrinologia
http://www.mh-hannover.de/gas.html?&L=1

as to my experience the best doctors/researchers:
some doctors in harvard boston have been suggested by HR (an hepatitis researcher who codevelopped all nucs for hbv), PM for the name of the doctor at harvard

pietro lampertico and maurizia brunetto in italy are one of the most advanced researhcers/doctors in the world, i am followed in pisa by brunetto team but also pietro lampertico in ospedale maggiore milano is very good too

i also really like professor locarnini researches and point of view on hbv, he is in australia

keep in mind that eradication of hbv by drugs is not possible at the moment except for a minority of about 11% patients and that drugs can only lower hbvdna so if a person's hbvdna is already low by immune system there is nothing to cure and no liver damage

Is your friend suffering acute Hep B or chronic Hep B.  Up to this moment there is no cure for the latter.  Acute Hep B can be cured by human immune system.  Drug can suppress chronic Hep B to a very low replication level.  But no doctor knows when it'll come back, becoming active again.  Or it never comes back.

B.R.
satimis
thanx to all for your valuable suggestions.
my friend had dead hb virus in his body..he is 20 and doctor said that virus effect his body at the age of 40..is ther any cure to remove the dead virus..as if nw he is not effected by this virus..a blood check up report disclose this problem..