hepatitis b sweat transmission
I have a paranoid question but i have to ask!
And sorry for my bad english im from Europe.
I was at the gym i had a little cut in my inner hand the cut was 2h old it was not bleeding.i was using the dumbbell,and the bench .So my question is:is it possible to catch hepatitis b from t the gym equpment from someone elses sweat(i saw no blood the equepment looked clean to me)
I read over the internet that is highly unlikelly
But their was a study back in 2007 and their proved
That it could happen in contact sports!
So am i a risk?or should i forget this?.kind regards

first of all most euro countires have bv vaccines at birth or very young

second, hbv is less dangerous than a flu for an adult with competent immune system (immune system is competent for those not taking drugs, junk food, steroids and so on)

third you dont get hbv from any body fluid except from babies just infected which have no immune response and highest hbvdna

do consider when you read articles around that drug makers use the science of panic to sell more drugs and invent viruses and pandemics from harmless viruses, the very funny part is they dont even have curative drugs for these.so always double check with sceintific journals and online communities because there is a lot of scum from drug makers lately

hbv gets chronic only at birth, as little as 4% of adults can get it chronic (percentage is just an ipotesis since we dont even have studies on adults which develop cronic hbv because there are so few cases).

hbv transmission is from mother to babies, and only in this case where there isn t a developped immune system it can get chronic about 95% times

if you like you can get to pharmacy and get hbv vaccine too
Stef 2011 ty very much for your answer and i think you absolutely right.
And what do you think about that sweat transmission route for hepatitis b?
The experts say very unlikelly only if the sweat and blood are mixed together.
Kind regards

babies are immune tollerant and have billions of hbvdna in the blood, in these cases some hbvdna has been found in body liquinds but this does not prove transmission is possible, blood/sex contct is the main risk