hepatitis b
Hi! I am a Hepatitis B patient.I have come to about this virus in the year 2004.At 2003 DNA was less than detectable level.But now the result is 19068 IU/ml.But LFT is normal,HB antibody is 0.01,HBeAg negative.I had consulted with two doctors.One gave me the advice for fibro scan and lever biopsy.And another doctor advice me to have SEBIVO-600mg.But till I did not taken any treatment.Should I go for any therapy?I am very much tensed.Please give me the advice what should I do.

skip the butcher who told you to take sebvivo, it is even out of guidelines as monotherapy since it has sides and virus mutations without clearing hbv (this type of doctors act like paid by drug makers to sell drugs useless and out of guideline, they should be sued for this) and go to the doctor who told you to check liver by fibroscan

fibroscan every 6 months is needed to check if there is liver damage and this is very important because antivirals are totally useless on hbv they can only stop live damage but no effect on hbv.
they are actually a cure for liver damage, not a cure for hbv

also hbvdna is totally useless as a test per se, follow the first doctor and monitor both fibroscan and hbsag quant by abbott architect