Hepatitis B Community
hepatitis carrier

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hepatitis carrier

MY BOYFRIEND HAVE A HEPATITIS B chronic,
THIS IS THE RESULT
HBsAg - Reactive
Anti-HBs Non-Reactive
Anti HBe Non-Reactive
HBeAg Reactive
Anti- Hbc IgG Reactive
Anti HAV IgM Nonreactive
what is it mean he is healthy carrier or not?
and where he get this kind of Sick and it is contagious?
and it is human translation or genetic?

h has cronic (chronic) hbv, to know if he has no damage he needs to monitor liver damage by fibroscan every 6 months, blood tests cannot say if there is liver damage or not

tenofovir+peginterferon have high chances to clear hbv as long as hbeag is positive but you wont find doctors in the philippines to cure hbv, check if kinetix memeber found any doctor in the philippines or if he will move to vietnam or close country to get treatment

everybody gets hbv cronic (chronic) at birth from mothers, philippines didnt use hbv vaccines at birth to all population so hbv is very very common there probably more than simple flu
what is the best solution to cure him?

first of all you have to check his liver most hbv carriers have no damage so no need of cures
dont worry your are healthy hepa b carrier he is not contagoius..on that cases same with my situation righ now..
"what is it mean he is healthy carrier or not?
and it is human translation or genetic?"

Rather than asking about him, why not ask about you?
Do you have HBsAB+?  If yes, it doesn't matter what HBV he has, you are immune.
I'm checking on the net because there are already available drugs for HIV here in the Philippines like Viramune/Aptivus but no tenofovir yet, maybe i'll email the pharma if they know or have tenofovir, i'am seeing one of their branch in India Mumbai. it's possible to have tenofovir (tenvir) produced by cipla.
Yes, you should check if you are immune to hepa b, you have more chance of getting infected too.

As for your boyfriend, he should see a hepatologist, since he has chronic hepatitis b like most of us, it's better to check his liver if it has damage.

I posted a while ago on the cost of fibroscan, hbsag quantification and HBVDNA pcr, he should be ready for the cost.
how can i know if he is healthy carrier or not?
he is  contagious? specially when we kiss and body contact?
if we sex in withdrawal method it is possible to   contagious me?
but when we found that he has hepa, i also take medical too but the result for me is non-reactive,what is mean?

hbv is not a problem for adults with an immune system, he gets cronic (chronic) only at birth or if immune system is damaged by drugs
how do you know he is healthy carrier and not   contagious? what country are you from?

there are no healthy carriers of hbv, hbv simply makes no damage to most carriers but healthy carrier is a wrong word used in the past any carrier must monitor liver by fibroscan and make a healthy life

adults have nothing to fear as long as their immune system is not damaged by drugs, vaccine can be used on those who didn t have hbv but in the philippines most adults have probably cleared it already
based his family background it is genetic?
when i got check up non-re active is my result