hepatitis cure
i was diagnosed of having hepatitis b virus..i'm a nurse.,is it hepatitis b curable?.what are the effective medicines should i take?.what should i do?
“what should i do? ”

First, know your status.  What are your HBsAg, HBsAB, HBeAg, HBeAB, HBcAB, ALT, AST, HBVDNA, etc.?
hello there... i just wanna share to you my experience, i was diagnosed as Hep B positive last december 14, 2010, then i researched about this disease, it could be chronic or acute, i experienced jaundice and dark urine. I learned that by boosting your immune system you will eventually develop antibodies against hep B virus. you know what just this FEB 8 2011, i had my second blood test and i was HBsAg non reactive and anti HBs positive, the virus went away in less than 3 months! what did I do? i drink 1 liter of fresh lemon juice everyday, 2 capsules of VITAMIN E 400 IU everyday, i was in a strict vegetarian diet and I eat 1 apple a day. perhaps you might want to try this diet, it worked for me, maybe for you too. I experienced acute Hep B and now im no longer contagious.
hi .... do you think i can be treated...i was diagnosed  hepa b carrier ,when i am pregnant...the doctor advised me to eat healthy food...and wait for me to give birth.. after giving birth,my baby give her a shot for the hepa b...until now,2years later im still  a carrier...
hello, if you have already gave birth and 2 years na positive ka pa rin meaning chronic hep B na, sorry ha pero wala ng cure, but may mga gamot that you can take to lessen the viral load sa body mo, para hindi ka maging contagious meaning di ka nakakahawa, but it doesnt mean na magiging negative ka, the virus is still there but in very very small amount, theres nothing you can do to totally get rid of the virus. and di lahat ng chronic kailangan ng treatment
so im not a carrier ...but my doctor told me that im still a carrier...pinatest niya ako ng sgpt for my liver....so nakuha ko 23...so wla na bang medications pra saken..so i  guest i need second opinion....tnx again...
carrier ka, what you  need to know if healthy or infectious carrier ka
I am chronic hep b according to my doctor.. with viral load of 3000+ but from the discussion here they say I need to under go fibro scan and liver dna to find out how healthy my liver is.... any help or advise there I live in phil..

wait for fibroscan results and start therapy if liver is damaged otherwise you might wait for better drugs
if you want tostart therapy anyway and can afford interferon make a combo interferon+tenofovir or entecavir and alinia (nizonide500) this has the highest chances to eradicate hbv at the moment (>30% eradication at 2 years)
Hi girlbiancagomez,

You mention that you drank 1 liter of fresh lemon juice per day - I'm just curious was it 1 liter of water with lemon drops in it? Or was it actually 1 Liter of Lemon Juice? Is it not dangerous to ingest that much lemon juice per day? I currently drink about a gallon of water per day, but within each cup, I add lemon juice to the point the water is a bit bitter. Please help! As you know, I have been taking thymus and beta cartone as well selenium.
They say that taking combo like interferon+tenofovir will result to liver cell damage...but lowers the viral load in human DNA am I right? If these combo will just damage our liver cell then it also had a bad effects on the total function of our liver correct me if i'm wrong...
okey let me clarify it, im drinking 5 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix it with 1 liter of water, and I consume it gradually until I finish the entire liter in a day. I guess its not dangerous because I was cured.
Hi It was not an attack on your statement, I was basically looking for a clarification. Thought you actually drank 1 liter of lemon juice per day. I will def try your suggestion as I am looking to get rid of this pesky thing that's draggin most of us down. Thanks much for your input.
i never considered it as an attack.... LOL...... God bless dude
Good to hear...Likewise dudette
1. Hepatitis-B postive
2.HBeag -4.12
HBV Viral load->100000000