Aa
A
A
Close
hepatitsb treatment
hello,
      i am postgraduate student in internal medicine ,during screening i was found to be hepatits surface antigen +,e-antigen+
HBV-DNA+,ANTI-HCV+,HCV-RNA NEGATIVE,ULTRASOUND ABDOMENand GI endoscopy normal,LFT-s.bil o.8mg,SGOT-50IU,SGPT-82IU ALK.POS-125IU,S.ALPHA FETOPROTEIN NORMAL,LIVER BIOPSY-features of chronic hepatitsB,IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL STAINING STRONGLY+for both surface and core antigen.
    i was adviced to take INTERFERON-ALPHA 5-million units daily,during therapy liver enzymes raisedto SGOT -110,SGPT 130 UNITS (previous SGOT 50, SGPT 82 IU)AT THE END OF 4 MONTHS OF THERAPYboth surface,e-antigens postive,HBV-DNA+, later i was adviced to take LAMOUDINE 100mg OD and INF -ALPHA exdended for another 2 months.
     now at the end of 6months of INERFERON-ALPHA 5millionunits daily,and LAMOUDINE-100mg daily,
        surface antigen+,e-antigen +,HBV-DNA+,LFT-s.bil-0.9mg,SGOT-35 units,SGPT-40 units
LIVER BIOPSY-chronic hepatits,histological interventionalliver  group-grade=3 and histological stage(international liver group)=1
IMMUNO HISTOCHEMICAL STAINING POSTIVE FOR BOTH SURFACE AND CORE ANTIGENS.till now i do not have any symtomps of hepatits.
       1) what are the treatment options available for me now?
       2) WHAT WILL BE THE PROGNOSIS IN MY CASE?

NOW i am 28 year old can i marry and lead normal life?.i am very much deprssed kindly advice.      

Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank