Many thanks, leena_wa. You mean your cousin prior to medication had chronic HBV with HBsAg positive, had the three medications for 4 to 5 months, now has HBsAg non-reactive? How about his HBsAb and other lab results?
1) vasaguluchyadi kashayam
How are Kashayam/ Qwath tablets different from kashayam/ qwath?
The Kashayam Tablet/ Qwath tablets are just a diffferent presentation of the traditional kashayam/ qwath, achieved by cocentrating the kashayams/ qwath further and converting the same into tablet. There is no differnce in the efficacy of the product.
Is this form of presentation accepted in classical ayurveda?
Yes. Ayureda recommends concentration of kashayam/ qwath and conversion into tablet with the name " Ghanavati".
What are the advantages of kashaym/ qwath tablets?
They are easily swallowable- taste immaterial, easy to carry, administration of correct dosage possible, enhances patient compliance and there is no preservatives added.
What does a kashayam/ qwath tablet contain?
A kashayam/ qwath tablet is made from 12gms of crude drug and is equivalent to 6ml of concentrated qwath/ kashayam.
What is the recommended dosage?
It is recommend a dosage of 2-3 tablets twice daily before food with hot water.
Qwath/ Kashayam tablets available
1. Amruthotharam: For ama, fever and rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Ashtavargam : For all types of rheumatic diseases especially to the upper part of the body and cervical spondylosis.
3. Aragwadhadi : Indicated in skin diseases, fever, vomiting and indigestion. It is also used to wash and cleanse the wounds.
4. Bruhatyadi : A very potent medicine for all type os urinary infections and inflamation of urinary tract.
5. Chiruvilwadi : Indicated for dyspepsia, indigestion, flatulence, haemorrhoids and fistula- in- ano.
6. Dasamoolam : For debility, acts as a nervine tonic and specially beneficial in rheumatic diseases and chronic diabetes associated with neuritis.
7.Dasamolla kaduthryam : For dry cough, asthma, chest pain, back pain and intermittent fever.
8. Dhanadanayanadi : Indicated for facial paralysis and hemiplegia.
9. Dhanwantharam : For post partum care, lumbosacral pain, bone and connective tissue injury and for strengthening the back of the body.
10. Drakshadi : Useful in pitha dominated diseases like fever, jaundice, anxiety, insomnia and alcoholism.
11. Gandharvahasthadi : For flatulence, low back pain, dyspepsia and constipation.
12. Gulgulluthiktakam : For all types of inflammation especially pertaining to connective tissues, bones and joints, in skin diseases, for wounds and relieving inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
13. Guluchyadi : For all pitha dominated diseases, metabolic disorders, hyper acidity and peptic ulcer.
14. Indukantam : For relieving peptic ulcer and for relapsing fever and emaciation.
15. Karimbirubadi : Indicated in anaemia, jaundice, dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting.
16. Manjishtadi : For chronic skin diseases of vata kapha dominance.
17. Maharasnadi : For chronic rheumatism, arthritis and nervous disorders.
18. Mahatiktakam : Useful in all pitha dominated diseases, helps to heal all types of internal and external wounds and ulcers.
19. Patolakadurohinyadi : Skin diseases with kapha pitha dominance, small eruptions, fever, insect bites and jaundice.
20. Patolamooladi : This has special capacity to eliminate morbid materials from the body in all chronic skin diseases and in inflammatory conditions of the internal organs and constipation.
21. Pathyakshadhatryadi : Indicated in head ache with pitha dominance and migrane.
22. Punarnavadi : It is diuretic, reduces generalized and local edema and useful in jaundice and anaemia.
23. Sahacharadi : Useful in sciatica, lumbar spondylosis, in all nervous weakness and rigidity.
24. Saptasaram : Highly effective in different conditions with proper adjuvants and indicated inindigestion, constipation, abdominal distention, menustral disorders and splenomegaly. Adjuvants used are jaggery, pippali powder, saindhavam and hingu powder.
25. Rasnasaptakam : For pain in hip, low back and legs, inflammations associated with the back, hip, thigh and calf.
26. Rasnadi : For all stages of ghout and other inflammatory conditions of skeleto muscular system.
27. Sukumaram : Indicated in hernia, constipation, menustral disorders, apana vayu disorders and other gynaecologic diseases.
28. Tiktakam : Blood purifier for skin diseases of pitha predominance and also useful for healing wounds and ulcers.
29. Varanadi : For obesity, internal abscess, appendicitis, head ache and loss of appetite.
30. Vasaguluchyadi Kashayam Tablet- Qwath tablet: Very effective in jaundice of various aetiology and anaemia. The adjuvants used are punarnava mandooram and mandooravatakam.
cajim u didnt read the test properly,im tlkin about HBEAG it bcame non reactive
well the herbalist who prescrbd these medicines said tat if he tks it 4 6 months regularly he wil clear the virus but my cousin didnt ,only his hbeag become non reactve while anti bodies reactive.i believe the reason behind this is tat he didnt tk these medicines in b/w like 4 40 days he lft havin them,moreover he didnt tk 1 of the medicines regularly
another info i would like 2 share is tat i asked an indian expert hepatologist abt it he said there is gud chnce of treatment but it wil take time like around an year cuz 4 ayurvedic medicines the process is slow but gv excellent results 4 sure
i wud like 2 advise all not only rely on allopathy 1 shud go 4 homeopathy 2 !
moreover another thought would like 2 share its"WEN GOD CREATED A VIRUS LIKE THIS THEN HE DEFINITLY HAS SENT A CURE " so stop thinking tat there is no cure for hbv ,mircales happen anytime keep high hopes!
Dear friend thanks for sharing experience for ayurvedic medicine.I am also found HBV positive so i have started Prayanam and parally to take ayurvedic medicine from Baba Ramdev Devya cleanic.She gave me total kwath and some five type powder mix Half gm per time twice in a day,some liver hapatite powder etc.But your suggestion to keep trust in god i like it vey muh.Thanks once again.
I can give first hand experience with Ayurvedic medicines.
I had HBV viral load of 13,000 IU/ml in Mar/08. Started ayurvedic medicine. After 3 months it came down to around 6000 IU/ml in May/08. By Nov/08 it was 4000 IU/ml and in Apr/09, it was down to 1250 IU/ml . The doctor has said that it will come further down to hundreds with a good choise of elimination
All the tests were done in Australia using high accuracy assay. I have all the test results.
Go for Boomiamalaki essence 5ml empty stomach (once a day), Vasaguluchyadi Kashayam 15 ml (twice a day) and Heposem Syrup 10 ml (twice a day) and you can see the magic yourself.
Thank you for sharing this info! Can you also please share your other HepB parameters? HBsAg/b, HBeAg/b, ALT/AST levels at various points in time? What about symptoms? How did you feel in Mar 08? How do you feel now?
Hi leena I'm very curious where can we find or buy the said herbal meds? I'm also concern about the amount of the said meds because honestly I don't have money to undergo medication that's why I'm very worried not to be able to monitor the said virus because I cannot fully afford lab fees and all medicines. Please help me.
If you don't want to take the herbal route, and if you don't have enough money for meds and tests, perhaps you can do some survey of ongoing research programs, and sign up for one of them. These researchers would monitor you quite often. I'm sure there are several programs going on in the US.
Mr Jim please accept the truth whethere allopathy or ayurvedic drus is helpful thats must be used.Not only foreign research help to cleared this virus it is helpful to control the replication rather,200 years old ayurveda is very much helpful to cleared the this deadly virus.But i know we can't accept the truth because we have to run all this pharmceutical companies? Isn't it?
Doctor's reaction: He was not surprised. In fact he said that DNA load will come down to very low value, in hundreds within few months. He asked me to take another set of medicines that I have listed above for 1 month and take a DNA load. It is now more than 2 months and it is now due to go do the test. I will do it at Ranbaxy in India where the lower limit of detection is 54.5 IU/mL.
The Auyrveda doctor who initially prescribed in March 2008 was Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan in Bangalore (http://www.ccimindia.org/members1.html ).
My subsequent visit was to Kerala Ayurveda in Dec 2008. The medicines given there brought down the load from 4000 to 1250.
Does anyone know of ND ayurveda NIROGAM (india) that provides ayurvedic treatment for hepatitis b chronic and claims that it will clear the virus. I have bought the medicines but not used, a little sceptical and scared. Over the phone they asked me start the medication and go for blood test after a month to see the results myself....
I have bought the ayurvedic medicines from ND Ayurveda. I have not yet started the treatment. Little skeptical about it.
The doctors from that center called at least 4 times as follow up, and every time they encouraged me to take the medication. They are assuring that Viral load will go down and also HBsAg will become negative. How long it will take varies from person to person.
Doctor (over the phone) also said that I can take these medicines along with entecavir or other antivirals.
Don't know what to do. These medicines cost Rs. 10000 for one month.
The Ayurvedic center is far far away from my residence.
no nobody has and all herbs has been proven a scam here
chronic hbv is cleared 2 to 4% yearly, if you are ignorant about hbv aspects avoid talking about it, we study this from a decade and everything is already on the community, any aspects hbv cures waiting to be on the market included
the only hbv cure is replicor combo, we dont need all the scam from herbs and they are not allowed in this community, you can only discuss cures with trials and publication on scientific jorunals
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.