Hepatitis B Community
hipatites antigen and fluconazole

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hipatites antigen and fluconazole

I am a 50 year old . I have been diagnosed to be having hipetites  antigen. I am also suffering from yeast infection of the throat.

Can I take fluconazole ?

Do not take flucanozol at any cost... I took it I felt terrible they had to stop it..

If you have yeast infection in the throat first make sure it is Candida and not something, else.. If it is Candida use Nystatin oral rinses to clear it, or nystatin system pills.

But try boosting vitamin D levels, by taking 20,000 iu vitamin d3, daily and you will see some improvement.

Also see a good dentist have a then check your teeth for decay, remove mercury fillings if you have them.. And you will see candida slowly going away..

Also you have to stop eating white bread and any sweets..

Check yourself for HIV, HTLV, just to be sure, and have them do a glucose tolerance test to see if you are not possibly type 2 diabetic or borderline..

But Nystatin should help you..

Flucanozol yes is very good, but really trashes liver..