Hepatitis B Community
how can i be sure of that?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

how can i be sure of that?

thanks for your answer, but i really need more explaination.
i heard that if someone is infected by HBV and HIV coinfection, it is difficult to clear the HBV from your blood and it becomes Chronic HBV due the weak immune by HIV, is that right??
since my immune was able to defeat the HBV, and built HBs Ab , and the 92 days HIV test came back negative, means i am in the clear??
please help
please help us focus on one of your threads.. please try to reply to posts by replying below  that was we stay coherent and have a chance to follow up. opening a new thread loses the one previously opened

best of luck with your condition.
Avatar n tn
sorry for that. i did not know it. i did post it back following my previous request.
and here is the copy :
please help
You look to be clear of HBV and HIV since you tested negative.  What you may have is an anxiety disorder if you keep worrying about this despite favorable labs.  This too should be followed up with a doctor.  Good luck.