Hepatitis B Community
how do I know my lever real condition?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

how do I know my lever real condition?

I am infected by Hepatitis B.I do test of my lever almost twice in a month . those are ALT,AST, HBsAG, T Bilirubin, Creatinine. Last result that I  found is  HBsAG  Pt OD 6.0 where cut off value 0.104. ALT and AST are in normal range.Is it bad condition? Is there are diagnosis that can give me real information about my lever condition now? Please inform me the latest treatment of the disease.

Cponfused
By testing the liver itself...it's call a liver biopsy.
Avatar n tn
Depend.  I have seen blood test shows AST, ALT level and susggested normal range on the right.  Some report does not show very detail, talk to your doctor.  You have to educate yourself and ask your doctor the right question.  They usually don't tell you much except you pinpoint where you want him to anwser.
Avatar n tn
Blood work and sonogram should suffice.