how long can a virus live in a controlled enviorment
i spent the last weekend in a 5 star hotel, just before leaving for dinner i decide to have a beer form the mini bar, after openning the bottel i had a sip from it and realized that it tastes like water, after further analyzing it looked like sperms in the water (apparently a sick joke by the last person staying in the hotel)

my question is can i catch anything?

please note that i do have bad gums and a recent cut in my mouth.

awaiting your help urgently
my question is can i catch anything?

yes do make hbv vaccine asap and check for all main sexual trasmission diseases, i can only tell you about hbv risk and if the person was infected with high hbvdna the virus is in the sperm too, luckily you can make immune globulins plus vaccine and avoid hbv

although i guess risk is low check hcv, hiv and others your doctors suggest

do not waste time checking for hbv , do make vaccine immediately because cheking is useless there are no active drugs on virus so vaccine is the only 100% sure way out

just to have an idea it takes many hours to kill hbv at 120 or 130 )dont remember exactly) boiling water and yet you don t have 100% security you have killed it
thanks i had it done today after almost 78 hrs of drinking from the bottle (is that good enough)
yes if you combine with immune globulins you should be able to develop hbsab antibodies fast, check hbsab 4 weeks after the shot
in any case hbv is cleared more than 95% times on adults, it is only babies and young adults who are at great risk of more than 95% risk cronic

do also check with other diseases your doctor might consider for possible transmission