Hepatitis B Community
i am still waiting for an answer!!!
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i am still waiting for an answer!!!

had a liver function test and it came back normal. i had HBs Ag came back negative, and HBs Ab came back weakly positive. Anti-HCV negative and Anti-HBc- i am still waiting for the results after a week from now.
i can't remember if i had an HBV vaccine or not. i was not told by my parents if i had it or not.
anyway, can i get some explaination to HBs Ab weakly positive results? does it mean that i was infected by HBV and it's cleared??
i am really freaking out!!
please help

i have not been answered!! i've been waiting for some of you guys to help this worried guy, please!!
Related Discussions
Hbsag negative
HbsAb positive
Hbcab is what ? positive or negative ?

even if weak still shows you are immune to the virus. the fact that it shows positive means you either had it and cleared it on your own or were vaccinated at one point in your life

HbcAb will tell is you had it and cleared it on your own if positive or were vaccinated at one point in your life.

either way, you're good..
im not sure if you need to get vaccinated again and if that does boost your antibodies r not..

as for answers you've been wating for.. just wait a little and you will see a few good and knowledagable people answering you later on tonight..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank