i am test postive in hepatist b
Hello, I called Moses and 26year old single and  tested positive in for HBsAg since in the year 2009 till 2013. I've been going for medicals and my doctor asked me to go for test for hepatist b profile and i went yesterday and got done and went to have to test results today and here are the results and have makes me so confused so please kindly give me advised and how i can cure this ......................here are my results abut test for  date 3/4/2013 is as fellows.......HbsAg positive,HbsAb negative,HbeAg negative,HbeAb positive,HbcAb positive.............. . I am confused by the positive result for  the  positive ones and HBcAb,  Am I infectious and can pass it on to my partner?  and can i  get married and get  to give births in the near by future am confused ........... i always  feels so pain inside my ribcage both sides ,major pain inside my left side ribcage where my heart is associated and i sometimes **** out of blooded so am afriad and thinks a lot and doesn't sleep at all night my self, so please gives me advised ND help am still taking  this pill LIV.52 i got LIV.52  PILLS STARTED A MONTH AGO.......I EXPERIENCED  A FREQUENTLY URINATION  DAILY SINCE THE YEAR 2009 TILL 2013, I URINATE MORE THEN 50 TIMES A DAY WITH A JOKE AND SOME HOW I DRINK TOO MUCH WATER TOO.SO PLEASE  I WANT SOME ADVISED .................THANKS AND AM HOPING TO BE HEARING FROM U SOON,  
Hello and hope you are doing well.
A positive HbsAg means that the person is infected with the hepatitis B virus, which can be an acute or a chronic infection. An infected people can pass the virus on to others through their blood and infected bodily fluid. The presence of HB-CAB may signify the body’s immune system response and production of antibody in response to a protein in the hepatitis B virus called the hepatitis B core antigen HBcAg. A positive HBcAb test result means you have an acute or a past hepatitis B infection. Antibodies to the e antigen (HBeAb) usually take place after around a few weeks after HBeAg is not detectable. The presence of HBeAb indicates a favorable prognosis. You will need a discussion with your doctor and may be additional tests to determine you are in which stage. For increased urinary frequency you will need a urine examination and blood sugar estimation done. Discuss it with your doctor and write to me again.
Best wishes and kind regards!