Hepatitis B Community
i did a second check-up of hepa B

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

i did a second check-up of hepa B

i already confirm it that my hepa b was REACTIVE and i was so worried about it, this things is new for me that why im need some help, thus this condition can be cure and are i need to under go, and what are the lab i need more to check,,,

thus, this thing can be bear me for life time or not, is their a possible that i can get this out for my body or can be cure,

i know this thing when i apply abroad and when i do medical check up the doctor founded in my blood that my hepa b was REACTIVE i failed my application abroad coz of this thing,

i need some advice how to fix this and back my health, HEALTHY!!?

pls guys help me this ... and did i still have percentage can be work abroad.
You should have a hepa profile test to determine whether you;re an acute or chronic. If you are infectious or not, it is not right to assume you already fail your application just because it showed Reactive, my med exam result also appeared "Reactive" and I was advise to take the hepa profile test. Unfortunately my result was I was highly infectious, and needed medication first and I am temporarily unfit to work. What country are u from? Here in the Philippines they reject a person and make that person not fit to work because of the condition, some countries are more open minded and don't roughly discriminate a person with HBV. Sadly, this country is always late in updates and awareness.
hi thanks.... so i need to have a hep B profile, in from philippines i was already apply saudie and i pass all the interview, but the sadness i i failed in medical,...
hello .. i came from philippines and i was applying in abroad specially saudi.. but i fail my application through this illness might think that i can fixed this illness .... is their a possibility that i can still work for abroad... and what country thus not discriminate those person have this illness
Hello, Unfortunately there is no law in saudi yet or elsewhere in the middle east to let hbv OFWs work in there place. sa America may law na na pwede magwork ang may HBV, sa philippnes gnagawan n raw ng batas, sa Singapore ang alam ko pwede magwork ang may HBV dahil hindi ito ksama sa screening nla, sa China pwede na at wala ng diskriminasyon.