i dont want to be selfish
Hi. Im diagnosed with HBV more than a year ago. I dont have the simptoms, and drs. says that my life span may not be affected by the virus according to some tests done. My HBV-DNA test found no viral load on my blood 8 months ago. Is there really no chance of getting rid of this HBV? May I ask the Doctors, would it be better to stay single than to get the chance on passing the virus to babies? or to your partner?  Though it's also painful to live your life alone. This really hurts.
Happy New Year, everyone. ;)
I'm also told it to myself and I feel so sad about it. It is very possible for all of us to get married what we need to do is to be honest to our partner that we have Hepatitis B. Like you I found it out last 2005 I'm only 22 yrs. old that time. I don't know what to in my situation if I'm going to be alone forever or not. Kasi mahirap makanap ng taong tatangapin ka pati yung virus mo.