Hepatitis B Community
im Healthy Carrier

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

im Healthy Carrier

To All the people out there Who reading this my message im a healthy carrier my sgpt is 40. according to my doctor before, im a healthy carrier and im not contagious in casual contacts even with food saliva and other. but im prohibited to sexual contacts. but casual contacts like i said im not contagious, so to the people who's reading this im begging you for a job please help me for the sake of my family my daugther and my wife please find me a job who's accepting my condition according to my doctor and departmet of health (DOH) im not contagious in casual contacts. to the people who's working rigth now with the condition as healthy carrier anmd the company's who's accepting healthy carrier can u help me please im begging to you?..
be aware that healthy carrier belongs to ignorance of hbv infection of a decade ago so you might be seeing very outdated doctors with no knowledge of the disease

today we know that infection is active or inactive and can change anytime, liver damage can happen in any case, the only case of truòy inactive diseases with no liver damage is defined by:
hbsag quantity below 1000iu/ml for genotype a and d
hbsag quantity below 100iu/ml genotype b and c
hbvdna below 2000iu/ml
alt below 30 for men and 19 for women
fibroscan below 6kpa

without these tests your doctor just had fantasies and had the knowledge/value of his words about your disease are simple trash...he should go back to study and update or just avoid treating hbv for the sake of patients

you do fall among active chronic hbv starting from the simple alt 40 whichis abnormal
for your sake you better look for a real liver specialist
as to work i have no idea what laws are but in western countries it makes no difference to have hbv or not because hbv replication can be kept undetectable anyway by tenofovir