Hepatitis B Community
im gonna die?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

im gonna die?

My
hbsag-410.9
anti hbs-2.00 IU/L
hbe ag-768.4
anti hbe-4.95

How worst is this.
I cnt go abroad.i just kn0w this last week when i was on my final medical for a ship employment.this can be non reactive?guys please help.im so worried and frustated.this desease broke my dreams.
Yes, we are all going to die.
Seriously, the numbers you have posted are meaningless without the UNIT information.
You are not unfit to work because of HBV, there is no medical reasons why you are unfit. You are unfit to work because of discrimination and ignorance by your potential employers. This discrimination is not a medical problem, it is a social and political problem. Protest and tell your government to protect you from discrimination.
Sir thank you..but i dont hear that our government have a for people like us.
I mean a program sir.
Pare kailangan mo pa check hbvdna. Sgpt para malaman mo stage ng hep b mo
hbv can be managed for all life.. life duration is the same of hbv free people if correctly handled
it also seems you're eag+ve.. how old are you? are u chb carrier since birth aren't you?
eag+ve what does it means.im 26.i dont know if this is chb.i just diagnos last week.there is a posibility to get rid of this totaly?my god.my application was cancelled sir
Kailangan mo magpa hepa profile, hbvdna at sgpt
Kaya nga pre...nka 4 test plang ako.nxtwek pa sched ko sa doctor.
Depende result mo kung kailangan mo uminum gamot.
If you don't complain, your government will not hear about your problems. Tell your government you are being discriminated by employers, local and overseas. If you cannot work, the government should support you. Om Australia and USA, the rights of hbvers are protected by law. Tell your government to do the same.