Hepatitis B Community
info about hep b medican
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

info about hep b medican

hello friend i saw in entacavir packet that . take medican with empty stomach . and after medican take food after 2 hour. but i take medi after 3 hour . but between 3 hour i normally take some fruit or etc  ??  for hep chronic which tablet is best entacavir , tenofovir  or interferon ?
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
yes you can with entecavir or tenefovir
Blank
Tenofovir is the most potent one, strongest. Interferon is not a tablet.
Blank
ok friend thanks
Blank
dear rohul how r u? take the medi with empty stomach is it necessaryyyy
Blank
no it is not important
Blank
i want to un detect my hbsag ??? is it possible?
Blank
yes it is possible but it takes time and you need to follow a doctor for it regularly
Blank
dear rahul thank for your reply ...ohhhhh really is it possible?? how ? how much expected tym?  
Blank
yes first you need to tell your all medical report before i can say on  time usually doctor says that it take time on viral load in your body
Blank
dear rohul my viral load as per 2 month before test is 805 iu/ml and my HBSAG is 1805 iu/ml SGPT is 26 (normal) and ultra sound is also normal
Blank
you have no need for medicine as your viral load is less than 2000iu/ml and your liver enzyme is also normal regular follow the doctor as you need to be in
routine test to monitor it and there is no other problem for it live healthy life
Blank
DEAR ROHL I APPRECIATE YUR REPLY BUT MY FRIEND U TOLD ME THAT IT SI POSSIBLE TO UN DETECTED THE hbsag BUT HOW
Blank
undetected means zero no it is just below the detection limit it is not zero
medicines can only provided when it is meets up with the conditions you must do a test called hbsag quantitative for level of hep b in your liver
ya i could understand the pain being a hep b positive but you need to follow
the doctor advise it can be undetected only when your viral load or your liver enzyme show that you are the perfect person for treatement just don't thing all about this live free from all this
Blank
thanks friend .... i wish i could negative my HBSAG
Blank
i will reply you after taking HBSAG quantitative test
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources