information regarding heptitis b+
Recently i came to know that i have a heptitis b+. What i know about is it affects the liver. Doctor ordered me never donate blood for life time. i am not married. Am i eligible person for marriage life. If i marry a girl .what problems does she face after that. Please tell me so that i can start taking precautions from now.

waiting for your reply.
Hi there,
Hepatitis B virus is transmitted by exposure to infectious blood or body fluids like semen and vaginal fluids. Most of the cases of hepatitis B cure spontaneously and may not require treatment. A repeat test after 6 months may help in detecting whether you have cleared the virus or if the infection is persisting. In patients with hepatitis B infection almost in one in five cases the infection goes into a chronic phase. In this condition the person can be carrying and shedding the virus but may be apparently healthy with no symptoms. They are known as healthy carriers. People who are chronically infected and have persistently elevated SGPT which is a marker of liver damage, and HBV DNA levels may need antiviral therapy. You can get married but there is a good chance of passing the hepatitis B to your partner. It is best to tell the truth, immunizing her against hepatitis B before sexual relations and using condoms. Consult a hepatologist. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Thank you very much sir for your response.
If your partner is vacinate she can never get the virus. Tell her to get vacine before sexual relatin ship.