Hepatitis B Community
is hepatitis B is Curable?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

is hepatitis B is Curable?

i want to know is hepatitis B is Curable? if it is, please tell me. i have the same case like the other I feel like the same. I'm having trouble with finding job because of this, I'm totally fine and capable to work. kindly please help me.
i want to know is hepatitis B is Curable?

--For some it is, for many it is not, for some the HBV is cleared without treatment, for many, 75% or more life is normal just like those without HBV.
i got sick HBV last march 2011 my viral load almost 3600,,, my doctors told theres no cure for Hepatitis B i felt bad and depressed when i heard it from him..he gave me medicine and i took it for couple of weeks it helps,, my yellow skin ang eyes was back to normal.. i tried to search an alternative medicine that is a red ginseng...there were people who positive in Hepatitis B  turns out to negative after 3-9moths of taking it....i still using the korean red ginseng for couple of months...i had bloodtest in the same clinic suprisingly my viral load became 25 it means my liver back to normal... imagine i didn't spend a lot of money,,, i don't use anymore the medicine that prescribed to me...i only eat a lot of green vegetables and fruits that low in calories...i don't drink coffee and softdrinks anymore... don't eat meat like pork and chicken skin... i discipline mysef,, i fell to sleep at 10pm..i keep drinking water...i drink red ginseng 3times a day 1hr. before meal....and the most important pray to GOD..and believe that you will be healed... its proven to other who took that ginseng...

i dont think you went to a doctor...maybe a butcher or a farmer.....

the korean red ginseng......
trash it, it is useless

i don't drink coffee
biggest mistake ever, it has an effect on hbv severity, response to therapies and liver cancer prevetion (also other cancers) at more thn 3 cups a day...we all drink it a lot

check the community for all the tests needed to know your response to the many therapies for hepatitis b and to the few that may clear hbv if hbsag quant is low

hepatitis disease and hbv infection are not the same disease, hepatitis which is liver damage is curable 100% (extremely rare cases might not respond to drugs)

hbv infection eradicates only in about 35% at 2 years of interferon combo therapies but even if not cleared hbv is a not cytopatic virus, it means it makes no damage to human body, it is our immune system to make the damage so once hepatitis is stopped you are perfectly healthy even if hbv is not eradicated
I have visitet last week clinic in switzerland, and as soon you wolk in there is a big sign saying
HEPATITIS B AND C ARE CUREBLE.wery nice to see.
there are very good tretmant for us