Hepatitis B Community
is it cured?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

is it cured?

hello, i was supposed to work here in abu dhabi, i was so very happy finding this job but when we got my medical result i dont know what to do i was very upset!!! pls someone can tell me if i  can still work abroad? and is this be cured? im a HBsA positive..plsss help ....
you can work abroad, but only in the states that are not have the "HBS positive" restriction and this restriction you have to found out from country to country.

as from the cure, unfortunately is no cure in this moment, the treatmant is only for manage.
Anyway it seams that new treatments are is on the horizon: like rep9ac or Myrcludex-B or othjer, but for this keep an eye on http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Entry-inhibitors-show-promise-as-drugs/show/1570784?page=1