Hepatitis B Community
is there any hepa B carier using Herbal medicine?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

until i knew im hepa b positive.. i start to use herbal medicine..

i feel better.. and i can say that i never had a chance to check my hepa b count again..

can i ask some other question??? thanks

what medicine did u take,?

how was it feel?

do u feel good?

how much do u spend weekly treatment?

how often do u go to ur doctor?

how many time do u need to bloodtest? the counting of the virus? (i dont know the name)

im asking this question because if some of you guys want to try other medicine.. i can help you.. its just a sharing of thoughts.. and helping people..

thanks..

Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
I think you should get tested for the status of your disease. I really doubt if herbal medicines can cure hepatitis B completely. Most of the cases of hepatitis B cure spontaneously and may not require treatment. A repeat test after 6 months may help in detecting whether you have cleared the virus or if the infection is persisting. Antiviral drugs are prescribed by a doctor in few cases where infection is most likely to progress to active hepatitis or cirrhosis. The decision to start treatment depends on liver function tests, HBV DNA tests, and liver biopsy results along with a complete history and physical examination .See a hepatologist for more queries and concerns. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
i'm using herbal medicine
But i'm ok , the next stage i'm fighting for is to get eradicate the virus completly for my viral load is les than 10iu/ml though it's said it's impossible , i'm just trying
- My drug cost 500dollars per month , but it seems as it depends on  evrey patients situations  , because my father said a reduction was given him ,
-I meet my doctor evry 3months for control
Alice424 are you a scam?
500usd per month for a herb....this is a total scam without even the tests to know if it has any effect on hbv (hbvdna cannot show clearance of hbv)
to scam who ? and how ? people have been sending me private messages asking for the medication , ask them if i myself know the drug . I heard  from many forums that drugs cost 300dolars per week for hepa B virus somme 500dollars per week ,
I said per month .not per week
people should not send pm to you at all and if so we will ban you as a scam, stop any post about your herbals which cure nothing

you can believe what you like and even drink poison but you are not allowed to come here and propose your fantasies to others
hbv has already the cures to clear hbv definitively, there is no need of herbals and nobody is looking for herbals here, we all know that the cure is tenofovir and then peginterferon add on
Hi everyone -

Please talk to your own doctors before taking any medication, whether it is traditional or herbal, and that no herbal has been proven scientifically to cure HBV.

We wish you all the best.

Emily

How much do tenofovir and  peginterferon  cost?
if not available in cameroon tenofovir on online websites is around 100usd per month and as low as 19usd per month in indian pharmacies

peginterferon is very expensive, affordable only in india, vietnam hwere generic brands are available, about 100usd per injection in india

european countries with public helathcare supply these drugs for free

if your hbvdna is 10iu/ml or less tenofovir is not needed, peginterferon clears hbsag in about 30% cases when hbvdna is very low
Stef, where can I get tdf at 100usd a month? Can you send me the link? Thanks! Is this original or generic? Im now paying about 230usd a month.
Cure is not tenofovir plus interferon. It is a long cure. Cure is Rep9 plus interferon or zadaxin. 7-12 weeks it takes that is what being reported.

Taking nucs is dangerous for a long time over a period of one year. I can attest to that. And I am sure you can too. That lymphodistropy  - muscle loss you have reported is exactly what happens on nucs after years of taking them.

So we really need to stop talking about nucs. group of drugs that was developed to slow down cancer. Is not what we need that are them self carcinogenic.  

The focus of this forum should be release new drugs now.
If HBV cure is Rep9 plus interferon or zadaxin, please share your basis or reference so we can check.
Stil on trial. Need mass trial for it to be approved. Still a long way to go. Hopefully future trial will be brilliant. We have a good percentage cure for Hep C, surely Hep B must be coming soon, fingers crossed.

wow!! i have never heard the price of a medication as cheaper as what you have mentioned  for hepa B  .never
A qts : what is the different b/w suface antigene and hbsag? are they not the same thing?  can you give me the differences pls

If you came here to share iinfo on herbs you take please post what you take and how much as well as your labs results. And we want to see several of these to see the dynamics of your progress. That is how you help people.

Dont argue with stefan here. He is one of the most knowledgeble patient-doctors that reallly trully helps people.

But if you believe in herbs that they work which many of us think as well please show your labs in a separate thread.
The   problem is that i have noticed that here , people don't just want to here about herbal medicine , they just condemed it , meanwhile i who takes it i'm seeing a diffrent thing diffrent of what they say .
I have asked this qts "what is the different b/w suface antigene and hbsag?" Because i have learned here that it can never be negative with a chronic carrier of hepa B virus , later he said "peginterferon clears hbsag in about 30% cases when hbvdna is very low "
Then i'm lost , a chronic stage is chronic stage , my viral load before treatment was 6log , now i'ts 10iu/ml , if my Hbsag how will you explained it ? That it's b/c my DNA quantification was at 10iu/ml?  what brought it down to 10iu/ml? was i in a chronic form at that stage ?
i apreciated  your ideas so much , but i'm sorry , i was treated here as a scam , so i don't want people to be afraid of me .if people recieved me here in the begining as you are doing , i would have scanne my exams , but i'm afraid also of people here now .
Take care
hep b surface antigen = hbsag in short that medical professionals use..

p.s. nobody treated you like a scammer..

There are a lot of sick people here. That have tried many things and so far nothing worked in suppressing the virus like the dreaded nucs.

If you have a herbal formula, find out what this is at least before posting here. because sick people everyday hope for a miracle to come along and a chance at a new normal life.

As stef said DNA fluctuates in chronic HBV infection. Factors that they don't really understand yet.
don't be afraid of hbv people, we are outcasts anyway. Living a miserable life, for the most part. Victimized by big-pharma conspiracy and eugenics health insurance programs in some countries.

So if you have something to share please please post without any drama.

regarding herbs, why people are suspicious of them is because people come to forums such as these and claim miracle cures without any proof or medical records..

You have to understand that HBV progression depends on persons immune system function. Some people do great without meds, some don't at all. Why that is they are not looking into this, or not telling us.

But regarding herbs and other alternative treatments that are reported to work, people like to hear about and see at least some documented proof..

If you take Chanca Piedra show us your base line tests, followed by more tests, blood DNA and liver enzymes are ok. So that we can try it and compare results.. That is how one contributes.

You have a magic tea from Africa, then tell us what you take exactly at least...
"You have a magic tea from Africa, then tell us what you take exactly at least... "

Anything that performs magic can  not treat for long , when we talk of magic we talk of immidiate cure 10days , 30days, 2months , as to what i know about hepatitis treatment , but i have been taking treatment for 14months  now and i'm still on treatment.
  So the herbal can never be a magic tea .  if you have been sent by Mrt79 tell her you will have nothing from me .The herbal i'm taking is not good , it's veryvery bad for health , so i can't advise you to take it
Goodday
Herbal treatments are not real treatments and do nothing.  Stef2011 is correct, you can get TDF for less than $100/month - I've purchased before.  Company that makes the drug is called Cipla and they're one of the biggest manufacturers in India.  Look on pharmacychecker.com for up to date pricing.
"Herbal treatments are not real treatments and do nothing."  by djxpress

A  Big Fat lie

This is what you have to say about herbal medicines.
1- The majority of them are not clinically controled
2-A stable dosage is not measured in a great number of herbal medicine.
3-Most of the traditional doctors ignors many things in the medical field , for this reasons they  lack experience how to combine thier drugs for a better treatment
  There are some researchers that deals only on herbal medicine  and have some certain knowledge in  medical field , that's why they succeed in thier researches .
You want to make me understand that  the medications you just cited are produce with the skeletens of lions or elephans ?   I best know they are produce from herbs .
  I have noticed something here in this forum , which is quiet normal , i'm not the one who created this forum , this forum is out to advertise some particuler laboratories drugs .You are not here to help patients at 100o/o to fine a solution for thier health
  Make your adverstisement , but  encourage patients to continue on the  drug they are taking ,herbal or Pharmacutical drugs if it's  going well with them .
If the drugs is going bad , encourage them to stop it . I wanted to change my drugs and command what stef2011 talked from india , a patient here advise me not to make that error , since what i'm taking is good , i apreciated the idea
There are patients that are unable to affort for a drug even if it cost 5usd per month , but someone may advice them a herbal plant for free , what will they do ? die or try it?

Do you mean this paper and this herb from India?

A Herbal Medicine Inhibits Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Secretion in Transfected Human Hepatocarcinoma PLC/PRF/5 Cells

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/herbal-medicine-inhibits-hepatitis-b-surface-antigen-secretion-transfected

HBsAg secretion into the culture media is obteined by soooo many drugs even old cheap generics approved drugs......in vivo is another universe and what works in culture doesnt work in vivo most of the time.unless a substance is used in vivo on humans and for long time it is scam

in vivo, on human trials and for long time:
the only thing to block hbsag secretion on small human trials is rep9ac by replicor and the only thing to block infection of liver cells by hbv is myrcludex which will be soon available

alice424  
since we have scum guy very often with herbs from africa and philippines this forum is not to discuss herbs but hbv drugs.
we open a channel for herbals and other treatments, i have no idea if still open since most posters were scamers with little follow up
Thanks  for the informations
They should be carefull not to put doubt in the mind of patients,ie  the way they defend . Because a patient that is taking a drug and a laboratory proves that the drug is good , but they who have never tested the drug ,nor seen  it proves with thier mouth that the drug is bad , it makes us feel there's something fishy behind .When there are proves from qualified laboratroies , they should just encourage the patient to continue with the drug and bring fitbacks .if at the end the drug proves to be bad , they can now advice other alternatives , if it's good they can now search out about the drug and help others with .
  Well this is what i think , thanks , bye