Hepatitis B Community
itching

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

itching

hi, i am hep b patient ,i have only  itching for hole body especially genital area ,arm and face ,even i could not sleep in night  and i can find what type of itching? anybody can suggest good cream or soap  please ,
did you double check if this is due to bugs, it is unusual to have this on chronic hbv while it may happen on acue hbv or liver failure
thanks,but my liver have a good condition and my immune system also,kindly advice which skin test in going to find the disease and suggest the name of soap and cream,because i am getting  mental depression,i am have chronic fast 4 years.
i am not expert on this but if it is allergy you can prevent by good levels of vitamin d between 60-100ng/ml, vitamin d also helps prevent fibrosis and keep hbvdna/hbsag lower

as to itch i think you best try a mites/bugs cream first to see if it is due to this
hbv with no liver damage is definitely not the cause of itch
thank you ,i will see you soon.
LFT -billirubin

Total -1.4 mg/dl
Direct -0.4 mg/dl
Indirect -1.0 mg/dl
SGOT -20 U/L
SGPT -39 U/L
Alkaline phosphate -173 u/l

SERUM PROTINE:
Total -6.5 gm/dl
Albumin -3.9 gm/dl
Globulin-2.6 mg/dl

Hbsag (Elisha) -0.562

kindly advice how is my liver function and is there in any critcal for the liver operation ?