just asking
hello i just wanna know if i still have a chance to be hire as public school teacher even though i have this hepatitis b ?
By the way i took nursing course before and i failed  the medical examination for hepatitis  so that's why i change my course and now i became a licensed teacher is there any chance that i will be accepted in the work please answer my question  im  hoping that its not a big matter for me because i feel that i am cursed because of this illness pls help me :(.
What are you talking, you can'not be banned for hep b, it is a shame. Teacher you can work how long you want, Nowadays all over the world  children are vaccinated, it's not our fault that we missed this vaccine, with drugs people have undetectable virus, no risk at all. Just go ahead because soon we all will be cured
thank's for that inspiring reply it's a big relieve for me because i don't know what to do anymore i'm just living my everyday life to know the answers .thank you again and it helps a lot for me :)