kissing with tongue gives HEP B
I would like to know if one can catch Hep B by practising French kiss with a person who is a chronic carrier of Hep B even if this person has low DNA and normal ALT.
Kissing the wrong person can get ya alot of things you may not want lol.
What?Somebody talkin'bout me ? No, i never gave you a kiss,lol !
...seriously,do you really believe that or which forgotten place u come from ? u don't learn nothing in school anymore...? but u can get it from unprotected sex - i had it and gave it to my former girlfriend (even twice) ,that was 30 years ago and i was 18 !
sawaay - This question gets asked all the time here. I really don't know much about hep B, but apparently it is possible to transmit hep B during kissing. It's not likely, but possible. But if the non-infected person is vaccinated, then the risk is eliminated. So the problem is solvable, just make sure you (or your partner) get vaccinated and the vaccination "takes" prior to any smoochie smoochie action. Below is a link and quote from a site I found:

"What about kissing? While regular kissing and French kissing have not caused any known transmission of hepatitis B, because this virus is found in saliva, there is a potential for infection with French kissing. Make sure your partner is vaccinated."

http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/4118.htm

froggy - How do you give someone hep B twice? Dude, move away from the bottle.
Thanks for your comments. I do appreciate. You have been helpful