Hepatitis B Community
life Expectancy

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

life Expectancy

I am interested in finding out what is the average life expectancy of people having HBV?

I acquired the infection at an age of 29 years.....I am now 31 years old.....I am Hbeag -ve, Hbsag +ve, Anti Hbeag +ve, HBV load 3400 copies/ml

how bad does this look?
looks like you're in an active state.

you are gonna defintely die.... one day

.... of old age maybe :-)

by the way, i am the exact same panel .even down to the DNA level of 3400

only thing i think i got infected in early 20's . i am 36 now.

if anything though clearing  or resolving HBV isnt very common but chances of you clearing HBV - one day - arent bad. since you are an hbeag -ve at an early age.

dont worry , you look good and even with people looking bad with higher viral loads and worse ages, they will live to their fullest. just in need of more treatment than you do.

eat well, exercise, live healthy, and move on with your life
meant to say INactive state, sorry :-)
Most chronic HepB patients die with Hep B...but not from it.  The new era of careful monitoring will hopeful improve the odds even more.  
great!! - thanks for the positive comments
Agreed....

Not only is there life after HBV but with the current medication nowadays along with the careful monitoring we are even more likely to prevent other diseases.... Lol.... Live life to the fullest...
I am a HepB patiient too, Im 25 years old now and I believe i got this only lastyear... I am afraid loosing job oneday as I need to have a medical test again... Is there somebody know any medication for this?

you won t dye by hepatitis due to hbv but you treat the right way of other causes

hbv can make cirrhosis or liver cancer that's the way one can dye on hbv so make sure to make ultrasound every 6 months and fibroscan every year to be sure you don t get any of both

alt must be lower than 30 and hbvdna und or lower than 2000iu/ml if you don t have these two you are having damage (you are not inactive) so check carefully both ultrasound and fibroscan
I have read on web the indian himalaya herbal company recently lauched liv52 hb and it is found at very cheap rate. is eradicating the hbv?  is it works on chronical and inactive carriers of hbv?