Hepatitis B Community
liver cirrhosis

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

liver cirrhosis

Dear Sir plz tell me about my Ultrasound Report.                                           Liver is normal in size its Hyperechoic No mass in it. Portal vein measures 1.0cms.NO thrombus in it what is it???
ultrasound is useless to check the liver, its only use is detection of liver cancer.to know if liver is damaged you need fibroscan, ultrasound is perfectly normal even when you have cirrhosis you ll only detect damage by an ultrasound when you are so advanced damage to be almost irreversible
It looks ok to me
why was it performed . whats the background
Avatar n tn
thanx to all