Hepatitis B Community
looking 4 a new medicine for hipa b

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

looking 4 a new medicine for hipa b

hello i was diagnose two years ago having a hepa b,,i went to a doctor hus known to be an expert in hepa...i used to take revovir for almost 1year bt i stop taking bcos i read an article that this medicine was band tru out the world,,,i heard from news that there is a new medicine whch can cure hepa b,,can any1 her help me to know that so i can start curing my self...plssss help,sory for my poor english..

first you need a real liver specialist (many false/corrupt doctors in the philippines)

second: fibroscan test, hbsag quantity in iu/ml, hbeag

third: doctor will see if you can clear hbv by interferon+tenofovir the most potent combo to clear hbv today
I am with you Stef I am to trying to find a doctor who is not corrupt. And i don't live in the Philippines . They may even have less corrupted doctors then here states since there is much less money going around and doctors at least have some freedom to treat  a patient.

In this aspect you Europeans have it good when you get sick the social system that is in place does not leave you.