looking 4 a new medicine for hipa b
hello i was diagnose two years ago having a hepa b,,i went to a doctor hus known to be an expert in hepa...i used to take revovir for almost 1year bt i stop taking bcos i read an article that this medicine was band tru out the world,,,i heard from news that there is a new medicine whch can cure hepa b,,can any1 her help me to know that so i can start curing my self...plssss help,sory for my poor english..

first you need a real liver specialist (many false/corrupt doctors in the philippines)

second: fibroscan test, hbsag quantity in iu/ml, hbeag

third: doctor will see if you can clear hbv by interferon+tenofovir the most potent combo to clear hbv today
I am with you Stef I am to trying to find a doctor who is not corrupt. And i don't live in the Philippines . They may even have less corrupted doctors then here states since there is much less money going around and doctors at least have some freedom to treat  a patient.

In this aspect you Europeans have it good when you get sick the social system that is in place does not leave you.