medication interaction
Hi-
This is Elle60, I have questions and would like to get lots of help please! Stef2001 and anyone out there! I just diagnosed with occipital neuralgia nerve pain on one side of the head & neck), the doctor put me on Clonazepam (muscle relaxant) and Celexa for anti- anxiety. I am worry that Clonazepam has side effect with liver disease but the drug is helping me tremendously. Since I am so sensitive to lots of medication, I couldn't take any other. The last time I checked blood work 4 months ago, my liver enzymes (ALT & AST)  are above  the normal range and the viral counts weren't undetected (below 20,0000).  Do you think the drug makes my enzymes elevated? Steff2001, any advice for me? and does anyone had this experience?

greatly appreciated,

you have to refer to your liver specialist, we cannot help here with occipital neuralgia nerve pain, the only suggestion here is that making serum levels of vitamin d to aorund 100ng/ml can help with pain and that dolottefin (german drug) with no toxicity can help with pain but you have to try these two for a month and see if they can lower your pain

both options are totally sides free and beneficial to the liver
Thanks,
I am currently taking vitamin D3 2000mg. Is that enough?