Hepatitis B Community
my test results

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

my test results

DNA quantification 3log, anticorps anti-hbs less than 5 , anticorps anti-HBC positif
1- I want to know if there's a treatment that can eradicate my Ag hbs with this results
2-Can a good medication increase the anticorps anti-hbs to greater than 12?
3-Can someone's viral load be greater than 3log and his anticorps anti-hbs be greater than 12?
Thanks for your understanding
Your test results are not clear. Please check the spelling of "anticorp", we don't know what it means.
For your DNA quantification, please specify the units: copies/ml or iu/ml?
anticorps is not english, english for anticorps is antibodies

your hbsag quantity in iu/ml can predict if you can cure hbv and clear hbsag, the other tests cannot predict anything
Yes the results are  in french
Anti-HBs les than 5
Anti-HBC  positive
  viral load 3log or 3500 iu/ml
Anti-HBs les than 5
Anti-HBC  positive
  viral load 3log or 3500 iu/ml

as said already these tests are useless, you need hbsag quantitative in iu/ml to say the stage of your infection and possible clearance by peginterferon/tenofovir
ok  , this exam Hbsag quantitative is different from  viral load? is done in Nigeria ?
Thanks for the explanation.

I will try to answer your question 2 & 3.

When you have both HBsAg and Anit-HBs, you should just concentrate on HBsAg. In my opinion, it is impossible to increase your Anti-HBs whilst your HBsAg is positive and it would serve no purpose anyway.

When your viral load is detectable, your HBsAg should be positive and the above applies.

After your viral load is undetectable and your HBsAg is negative, it may then be possible to turn Anti-HBs positive or increase its quantity.

Just my opinion.
Thanks ,
"After your viral load is undetectable and your HBsAg is negative, it may then be possible to turn Anti-HBs positive or increase its quantity."

But if my HBsAg is already in the blood for more 2yrs , is it possible that after the viral load is undetectable my HBs Ag becomes negative?
Because i used to hear that a patient in a chronic stage , his Ag HBs can never be negative even if the viral load is undetectable  his Ag HBs remains positive  and i have seen that with many patients but something is shaking my brain ,
  A woman who suffered of chronic and active  Hepa B for 15yrs her Ag HBs is negative , i don't understand , is there realy a treatment for chronic and active hepa ?

HBsAg is just a protein produced by the virus inside infected liver cells and then released into the blood. They disappear from the body after a few days unless they are being produced constantly. If you were successful in clearing the virus, by treatment or spontaneously, your immune system will control and eradicate most of the replication, your viral load will be undetectable, so will your HBsAg. You will then test HBsAg negative.

Some treatments will be able to do this for some patients, and also there is a very small chance of a patient, about 1-2% every year, to clear the virus naturally.

It is true, that if you have a current or resolved infection, your Anti-HBc will always test positive. It is also true that even if your viral load is undetectable (e.g. by taking antivirals), your HBsAg will still be produced and you will still test HBsAg positive. This is because antivirals inhibit the replication of virus but not actually eradicating them all.
ok , thanks to all , i will do the hbsag quantity
Stef , please can you help and tell me at what stage if hbs quantity is we know the virus can be eradicated and at what stage it can never be eradicated?
Is peginterferon/tenofovir found in African pharmacies ? can i get it in Cameroon , Nigeria or chad ?these are the countries i visite
you have to find a lab for hbsag quantitative first, after we have that result we can combine with hbeag/hbeab result, hbvdna result and predict possible eradication.also test vitd25oh and make it to 90-100ng/ml by taking d3 supplements

in the end if you point to hbsag eradication you start tenofovir and then monitor hbsag quantitative for 3-5 years before adding pegintf

i have no idea of the drugs available in african countries but i guess that as long as one has money everything can be done

so if i don't have  money i'm dead !!, for if these drugs are not found here i must command them , how and where ? how much do they cost ?
I can see why many patients here just take traditional medicine left and right , because they are unable of buy these drugs
tenofovir india 21usd per month, online about 100usd per month, not expensive at all

most european countries free
thanks
Hello stef ; this is my HBs AG Quantitative  150iu/ml , what do you say about this ? Do i have a chance to eradicate HBs Ag?

Please tell me , one of my brothers results is perturbating us .HBs Ag positive anti HBs AB   negative . Is it possible ? what does this mean if it's possible .? thanks
this is my HBs AG Quantitative  150iu/ml ,

if it is really correct it is so low that you will clear by peginterferon for sure, what is your hbvdna and hbv genotype?

HBs Ag positive anti HBs AB   negative

this is normal if hbsag is positive hbsab must be negative unless one has hbsag mutants
my hbvdna  was 1500 iu/ml (3log) with this last results it's 1.3log( 21ui/ml)
i'm Genotype A  
I was taking a natural medicine from Cameroon before , then i stopped  it because the naturopath  told me my aghbs can never become negative , he said my genotype is resistance and hbvdna was high 4.5log in the begining of treatment  , what encouraged me to start treatment there  was because it's was a doctor that sent me to this naturopath . Now he said the quantitative i made he is not sure ,that i should do it again , because my doctor told me to continue the treatment . , pls how can i get  peginterferon and it cost price

I made a mistake with the qts ''HBs Ag positive anti HBs AB   negative''
it's HBsAg positive; HBc Ab negative -is it possible?
my genotype is resistance

this means nothing

usually pegintf is bought at pahrmacy

yes it is but gain it is hbsag quant in iu/ml what matters most and if low pegintf can clear hbsag
ok thanks , i will look  for it in the pharmacy . How do i take it ?
injection, liver specialist monitoring needed
Thanks again , i will look for  it in  the pharmacy
hello stef , i have checked for peginterferon in Cameroon , they said it's 165.000frs an injection per week  about 350usd , this is crazyness . i don't know if they realy talking of pedinterferon or interferon .a month i will spend 1.400 usd . i will continue with the natural medicine .
Please stef , one friend got his results HBs Ag ratio 748 iu/ml  , i want  to  know if this exam is equivelent  to HBs Ag Quantitative . if yes do he have a chance to eradicate it ?
no hsag ratio is not hbsag quant.is iu/ml written on the result paper, is the machine architect?