Hepatitis B Community
my last request.
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my last request.

thanks guys for your support.
here is my last question.
i had a 5th HIV antibody test after 92 days from the risky exposure and it came back negative.
my point here is that i had an HBV test more than 2 months ago - HBs Ag came back negative but i did not check for the HBs Ab and HBc Ab.
after more than 3 months i checked for the HBV again - HBs Ag came negative but this time i checked for the HBs Ab which came back weakly positive. no answer yet for the HBc Ab ( i have to wait for 5 more days). well, i was born in 1977 and by that time there was i reckon no vaccination for the HBV.
so my question here is, if i was just recently infected by HBV and cleared from my blood, does this have an effect on HIV test during these 92 days???? or 3 months are enough to detect the HIV antibodies for almost all cases, as i know that i am healthy person and have no immune problem.
please i need you help.